UCSF Secondary reduced word limit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Studentpredent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Don't know if y'all have noticed but UCSF has really cut down the word limit for all of the answer boxes compared to last year. The character limit is a bit ridiculous compared to last year's cycle. I don't know if this is done on purpose or just a glitch. Maybe we can all voice our struggles and they'll do somethig about it? haha, worth a try.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm so thankful that it is shorter.

^

yo fo sho. why would you want more characters? i'd rather have more to talk about during interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey for the dental prerequisite section. Under course number...there is not enough room to fill my which is in DEPT #### format. Did anyone run into this problem?

Hey for the dental prerequisite section. Under course number...there is not enough room to fill my which is in DEPT #### format. Did anyone run into this problem?

Yup, and it is funny if you copy past the Biol 150( the example) you are ok but when you type you are out of space. i put just number because all my courses are 4 digit and it is noway I can type department. I assume they will know when it is general chemistry section and I put 1411 means : CHEM 1411. there will be a little problem in biochem section because it can be either BIO or Chem department.

For example on mine I put PY2053 for my physics. Kind of a pain but so glad to be done with it :)