UCSF Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qui1027

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! For those who received UCSF secondary, did you guys write extra-info. in an essay or list format? When I called the office, the guy who answered the phone said I can write in any format I want to; however, I'm worried that the admission committee might get irritated if I write an essay rather than just list it. What do you think? Gracias.

Members don't see this ad.

qui1027 said:
Hi! For those who received UCSF secondary, did you guys write extra-info. in an essay or list format? When I called the office, the guy who answered the phone said I can write in any format I want to; however, I'm worried that the admission committee might get irritated if I write an essay rather than just list it. What do you think? Gracias.

I actually wrote it in letter form. I listed my classes for the upcoming year since they weren't on my AMCAS application. Then I talked about a new study I'm developing and some new musical events I've been invited to perform in.

If they told you to write in any format then I don't think they will get irritated! Good luck!