UCSF turnaround

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bujji13

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who got interviews at UCSF (esp out of staters), what was the turnaround time from the date your secondary was noted as complete on the status page to the date the e-mail for the interview was sent? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a CA resident...But for what it's worth, my secondary application was complete on 8/20 and I received an interview on 9/17.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks skigirl.

In-state info is fine, probably doesn't affect turnaround time to be out of state. At least I hope not....

My file was complete 10/4 and I received the interview invite around 10/20. In-state as well. Good luck!

Z.

app complete October 7th
interview invite Nov. 4th

out of state.

personally, i think they take longer to GRANT out of staters a secondary...just my opinion though. my original app was into them way back in august....

oh, and my check to them bounced. which sucks. but they still granted the interview and then told me to mail the money back in. and ucsf is pretty cool---didn't even charge me for the bounce. although the bank did----SIXTY extra bucks. :(

Big congrats to all of you w/ ucsf interviews! :clap: You probably didn't take the aug mcat, right?

Nope...I was an early applicant all the way...You're safe. ;)

Originally posted by skigirl
Nope...I was an early applicant all the way...You're safe. ;)
Thanks, skigirl! :) (Relief & more waiting . . . . )

I turned in my secondary 9/24 and I have not heard anything back. I am an August MCATer (2nd time) so that may have something to do with it, but the thing is I got my secondary before my MCAT scores, so I don't think my new MCAT should have slowed them down. I dunno, it's all speculation right now. Hopefully, a long turnaround time doesn't mean they're planning to reject me. I've seen some people on this thread with awfully fast turnaround times. I guess I will wait until the 8 week mark, and if I still haven't heard by then, then I will be calling them. Anybody else still waiting to hear post-secondary?

BananaSplit