1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Ucsf

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Star Babe, Nov 15, 2002.

1. Star Babe

Star Babe Member
    7+ Year Member

For those of u who got interviews from ucsf how long after u sent your secondaries did u heard from them??

2. tinker bell

tinker bell 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

It all depends how outstanding you are. If you are a super hot shot and your application is completed, they'll let you know in a week. Otherwise, it's more likely a waiting game.
    Good luck to you.
    T

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. I sent my secondary back around Oct. 7, and they invited me to an interview a couple of weeks after that by mail.

4. OP
    OP
    Star Babe

Star Babe Member
    7+ Year Member

So i guess i have to wait cause i'm no hot shot!

5. tinker bell

tinker bell 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

Call them if you can wait. But remember that ucsf just started interview in OCT 18. So, this is still very early in the game. Even their post-bac class is not interviewed yet. So, don't worry. I wish you the best.
    T

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. OP
    OP
    Star Babe

Star Babe Member
    7+ Year Member

Thank u tinker bell... i guess i'll wait till december and then give them a ring.