ucsf!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopedds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,

Does anybody know the average scores that UCSF requires to atleast call for an interview???? Do they require very high scores?????? or gpa above 3 like NYU? please reply!
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi,

Does anybody know the average scores that UCSF requires to atleast call for an interview???? Do they require very high scores?????? or gpa above 3 like NYU? please reply!
thanks
hi hopedds
i am applying too this year.on their website they say 83 on nbde and about gpa nothing is written. rest i am applying for the first time , so i don't know much.

yea i saw there website saying 83 but i doubt will they call people with 83? anybody who has got an interview call last year or know something please update! moreover how many people they call and how many do they accept each year!!

Members don't see this ad :)
they just do not look at the score alone they consider your resume work experience and other things there are people with 83 who have got interview calls last year be positive and just apply

I know someone w/84 that got accepted last year