UDM admission committee decision question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toothbread

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello applicants! First of all I wish you all the best of luck in this application cycle because I myself stressed about receiving interviews from schools. The waiting game is killing me... I keep refreshing my application and email to see if I get ANYTHING from the schools I applied to!

Anyway... I have an interview at the UDM on October, and I am practicing interview questions every day! Assuming if I did AMAZING on the interview, what is the soonest time to receive an admission decision about getting accepted into their program?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

According to ADEA traffic guidlines, no school is allowed to notify of acceptances before December 15 for this application cycle. (Usually it's the first day of December). So Dec 15th is the earliest you would find out.

Reactions: 1 user
According to ADEA traffic guidlines, no school is allowed to notify of acceptances before December 15 for this application cycle. (Usually it's the first day of December). So Dec 15th is the earliest you would find out.
Thank you for answering. What if a school likes you? Wouldn't the school fight to get you and offer you a spot? What do you think?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for answering. What if a school likes you? Wouldn't the school fight to get you and offer you a spot? What do you think?

I think you have a lot of confidence in yourself...

Reactions: 3 users
If they really like you they would still wait until Dec 15th to give you a seat. If any school tried informing anyone before that date this cycle I assume they'd risk getting sanctioned by the accrediting body maybe even jeopardize their accreditation.

Good luck on your interview!

If they really like you they would still wait until Dec 15th to give you a seat. If any school tried informing anyone before that date this cycle I assume they'd risk getting sanctioned by the accrediting body maybe even jeopardize their accreditation.

Good luck on your interview!

Thank you so much for the answer. I completely understand now!

Good luck to you too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.