[Canadian] UDM vs. Louisville (OOS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johndoe123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was accepted into UofL a couple months ago.. but now I have also gotten into UDM. I dont know which I should pick. Some things that are important to me are:

-where I can be most successful (is one less difficult/stressful than the other?)
-where I will be put in a positive position to specialize (dont know if I want to do this yet, but want to keep options open)
-where I will be able to network better,
-where will I be able to complete my graduation requirements better?

Any insight, advice or tips would be extremely appreciated! Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

Pick the least expensive school taking into account family assistance you might have in either geographic area.
Dental schools are functionally identical in regards to producing general dentists.
This is assuming I'm not outdated and this latest crop of new schools are to the same standard.

I was accepted into UofL a couple months ago.. but now I have also gotten into UDM. I dont know which I should pick. Some things that are important to me are:

-where I can be most successful (is one less difficult/stressful than the other?)
-where I will be put in a positive position to specialize (dont know if I want to do this yet, but want to keep options open)
-where I will be able to network better,
-where will I be able to complete my graduation requirements better?

Any insight, advice or tips would be extremely appreciated! Thanks a lot!
Where’s your residency?