UDM vs. Case

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Logos1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got accepted to both Case Western and UDM, and I strongly believe both are great schools, so it's hard to make a decision. I'm from Michigan, so going to UDM would be cheaper. Does anyone feel strongly that one is better than the other?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

If both are great and one is cheaper, I'd say that the cheaper one would be the best choice? Unless you really like Case Western and want to move there :) Just my 2 cents!

I feel like I'm repeating myself....

Why Cleveland? They couldn't get a kid who grew up there to stay for 120 million over 5 years.
And his friend from Chicago said it best "I never heard anyone say let's go to Cleveland for vacation."

But for real. Cheaper school.

Members don't see this ad :)

Why Cleveland? They couldn't get a kid who grew up there to stay for 120 million over 5 years.
And his friend from Chicago said it best "I never heard anyone say let's go to Cleveland for vacation."

H

hahah I actually loved Cleveland, albeit I was only there for a few hours after my interview.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user