UF Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KMdent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone already decided to attend UF?

Members don't see this ad.

Ill know in 2 weeks...

Why in two weeks? Are you waiting to hear from the other two?

Members don't see this ad :)
lol. What are you doing up? Shouldn't you be studying for finals mister?

lol. What are you doing up? Shouldn't you be studying for finals mister?

same here, I thought you sleep when the clock strikes 12am?!

I am reviewing for Ecology...:thumbdown: :thumbdown: ......"...PSYCH!" :laugh: :laugh:

Go study biochem! What the hell are you doing wasting time on SDN?

wow, you spent a looot of money. I think i spent total about 1500.

So are you all going to UF??

I see that we are going to study a lot lol

I'm waiting for UF to me some love:love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck yall
-C

Good luck yall
-C

Hey I remember you, Dr.Sposetti gave my school a personal tour of UFCD and we spoke to you in the preclinical lab. In the lab, you sit near a door to another room right?

Yep, I'll be attending in the fall! Go 2011!

yes I'm going to be a gator too!!! ;)

Cong. to u all!!

We might be future classmates...:)

I am going to UFFFFFFF!!!

GO GATORS.

Hello Classmates...........

I wanna be a gator....

congats everyone!:)

I'm going to be a Gator... again! I'm looking forward to meeting you all in person.

Received a call last week! I look forward to seeing all of you in August.

Congratulations on getting accepted into dental school in general. However, I'm really sorry to hear that it will be at UF. UF is perhaps the worst dental school in the United States. It has it's moments of fun-and-games, but overall, it is a school filled with poor teaching, horrible clinical skill reinforcement, and faculty who are both pompous and somewhat discriminatory. Nova would have been a much better choice. But I guess if you have to settle on UF, you can try and make the most of it...

Hey Guys we should start a Facebook group!!

Congratulations on getting accepted into dental school in general. However, I'm really sorry to hear that it will be at UF. UF is perhaps the worst dental school in the United States. It has it's moments of fun-and-games, but overall, it is a school filled with poor teaching, horrible clinical skill reinforcement, and faculty who are both pompous and somewhat discriminatory. Nova would have been a much better choice. But I guess if you have to settle on UF, you can try and make the most of it...

Why dont u transfer to Nova? I know 2 ppl who did so (b/c of family issues) and still regret till this very day....

Count me in as well. Hi to all my future classmates!!