UF (Gainesville) MOT program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CrystalM

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am applying this year also. I attend FAMU. I am hoping the Graduate FEEDER Program will help me get in. I am taking the GRE in a few weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm applying as well, and from what I gathered the pre-ot classes would be charged on the Undergraduate rate. What school are you attending currently?

Hi there! The conditional MOT program tuition is undergraduate rate for the first two semesters. Then graduate rate for the last 5

Hello everyone!

I am applying to the conditional entrance for the MOT program at UF as well as the MOT program at FGCU. I am also looking into other schools. I take the GRE this saturday! :)

I did the conditional track in the UF MOT program. There were 20 students accepted last year conditionally, and 2 from the previous class so our total number was 22 students. The first two semesters are charged undergraduate tuition. If you have any other questions, let me know. Good luck!

I did the conditional track in the UF MOT program. There were 20 students accepted last year conditionally, and 2 from the previous class so our total number was 22 students. The first two semesters are charged undergraduate tuition. If you have any other questions, let me know. Good luck!

Since you were accepted into the program, I was wondering if you would be willing to share your stats? Do you have any application tips? I'm putting the finishing touches on mine now and I'm so nervous about getting in. My stats are below:
Overall GPA: 3.85
Upper level GPA: 3.946
Pre-req GPA: 3.88
GRE: 159 Verbal; 152 Quantitive
Degree: Special Education
I completed my undergrad at UF (graduate in May of this year)