UF Medical Physiology (Online Graduate Certificate)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

T.Chase

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let me preface by stating that this is not technically a post-bacc program, but something with similar intent so I hope I am posting in the right section...

Does anyone have any information on the University of Florida's online graduate certificate in Medical Physiology? They offer various of these online certificates, but this one seems to be great for those of us looking for a refresher. To clarify, I am doing this solely for my own enrichment..

http://distance.physiology.med.ufl.edu/programs/graduate-certificate-medical-physiology/

Fundamentals of Medical Physiology
Medical Renal Physiology
Medical Respiratory Physiology
Medical Endocrine Physiology
Medical Cardiovascular and Muscle Physiology
Medical Gastrointestinal Physiology​

Hoping to hear some feedback from previous students!

Members don't see this ad.

Did you enroll in classes for the Medical Physiology certificate? I'm interested in this one and the Medical Human Anatomy certificate.

Let me preface by stating that this is not technically a post-bacc program, but something with similar intent so I hope I am posting in the right section...

Does anyone have any information on the University of Florida's online graduate certificate in Medical Physiology? They offer various of these online certificates, but this one seems to be great for those of us looking for a refresher. To clarify, I am doing this solely for my own enrichment..

Medical Physiology Graduate Certificate

Fundamentals of Medical Physiology
Medical Renal Physiology
Medical Respiratory Physiology
Medical Endocrine Physiology
Medical Cardiovascular and Muscle Physiology
Medical Gastrointestinal Physiology​

Hoping to hear some feedback from previous students!

hey did anyone get back to you? i am between this program and biotech as JHU

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi T. Chase, I got an email from University of Florida today regarding this program. Did you enroll for their program?

Did you enroll in classes for the Medical Physiology certificate? I'm interested in this one and the Medical Human Anatomy certificate.

Hi boundtolive, it's been some time since you've posted your question. Did you apply online for a semester at UF?