UF secondary question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
?

Does your secondary have 3 pages or 4.

Its odd because the signature on the second page gets pushed down to the third. Then the essay section on the third page has space visually, but no where to actually type inside of one of the predefined spaces. The space is on the fourth page and then a another sig below.

SO the question is, is it three pages, one being the essay, but simply that my comp forced it to 4.

OR is it really four pages with 2 being an essay and my computer deleted the predefined area for typeing on the third page?

Im confused and already spent an ass load of time making a one page essay. And paid for it to be edited :)

Let me know, I want to send this off pronto.

Bastards demand to know what other schools you are applying to . I feel guilty applying to harvard.....not that id ever get in but it makes me think that they think im trying to better deal them.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I just printed mine out today and it worked for me and came out as three pages...it might depend on your computer actually because mine was coming out weird like you described last week when I was home at my parents, but it worked out fine on my computer here at school...so who knows!