UF vs Miami

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey,

Well, I just used it as an example because it is a regional university. Also, it is a really cool word to say. Almost like it is a shot of patron made of syllables.

Some patron sounds like a good idea:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know how often students at UF use the Harrell center?

Members don't see this ad :)
ur thinkin of the maren room sofla..

Is this the room with the piano in it???

I'm asking cuz Ii remember a current MSII at Miami describing it when she was applying and interviewed there.

Is this the room with the piano in it???

I'm asking cuz Ii remember a current MSII at Miami describing it when she was applying and interviewed there.
Yes. You can also do arts and crafts in there. Who ever would have thought that med school would be like summer camp? All they need is an archery range and maybe some horseback riding. ;)

Yes. You can also do arts and crafts in there. Who ever would have thought that med school would be like summer camp? All they need is an archery range and maybe some horseback riding. ;)

Hahaha that wouldn't be too tough considering UF is in the middle of nowhere where camping grounds and grounds for horse back riding are prevalent in the surrounding areas. ;) ;):smuggrin: