UF vs. Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there's any reason not to choose UF before I finalize my decision...

Members don't see this ad.

hm, nobody? I guess that makes the decision easier! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Florida!

Maybe I'll do residency out there...if I can get in :)

oh my gosh, foxy! you're up to almost 5,000 posts! the last time i looked i think it was like 2,500.

i've never visited either of the schools but in terms of weather and cost, i'd definitely go to uf. warm weather makes me happy :D unless you're really into urban medicine or got a much better feel from temple, i'd stick with uf.

You should go to UF because I'll be there! And also because you stand much less of a chance of being mugged. :wink:

I just wanted to say that Philly RULZZZ --Trek

•••quote:•••Originally posted by joehuf:
•You should go to UF because I'll be there! And also because you stand much less of a chance of being mugged. :wink: •••••I'll protect you doctora foxy! :cool:

in-state tuition and warm weather can't be beat! plus UF has a great rep and a much smaller class size (always a good thing IMO)! good luck!

State school?
Closer to home? Family?
Good weather?
Cheaper?

It sounds like you already know the answer!
Good for you!!!!!1

Florida. Another reason is that you don't have to rent a truck to haul everything you have down there to Philly.

Did you send a letter of intent to UF?

If so, there really should be no choice for you.