UGA Online Masters of Comparative Biomedical Science 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jt1906

Reaction score
Hey guys. I don’t know if anybody on here is looking for this but wanted to start a thread for prospective students and admitted students. The program is very new so I figured it would be nice to start a thread to get information out there.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys. I don’t know if anybody on here is looking for this but wanted to start a thread for prospective students and admitted students. The program is very new so I figured it would be nice to start a thread to get information out there.
I applied to this program too! Have you heard anything back yet?

Hey, thanks for starting a thread! I applied to the program back in January and was accepted a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, thanks for starting a thread! I applied to the program back in January and was accepted a few weeks ago.
congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats please. I applied in January as well and have been waiting since.

congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats please. I applied in January as well and have been waiting since.
Thank you! My GPA is a 3.3 & my GRE scores are: 148/144 & 150/142. I have also taken: A&P, Microbiology, Biology 1 & 2, Gen Chem 1 & 2 and Organic Chem 1.

Also what were your stats
I literally just got an email a couple minutes ago. Did you apply to the program that in person or online? Cause I think they have two different sections too. My cgpa is 3.2 and sgpa is 3.0. I didnt submit my scores

I literally just got an email a couple minutes ago. Did you apply to the program that in person or online? Cause I think they have two different sections too. My cgpa is 3.2 and sgpa is 3.0. I didnt submit my scores
I applied for the in person (non thesis option). My college GPA is a 3.66 and my science GPA is closer to a 3.3-3.4.
They have all my info from when I applied to vet school. I’m still waiting to hear back. I applied earlier this month.

I applied for the in person (non thesis option). My college GPA is a 3.66 and my science GPA is closer to a 3.3-3.4.
They have all my info from when I applied to vet school. I’m still waiting to hear back. I applied earlier this month.
okay yeah I applied in January so you should hear from them soon. And your stats better than mine lol so Im sure you got in.

okay yeah I applied in January so you should hear from them soon. And your stats better than mine lol so Im sure you got in.
When I messaged them last week, they said within the next ten days....I just hope they don’t release them all at once.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for starting this thread. I was accepted into the online program for the fall semester on April 8th.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for posting this thread. I submitted an application for the online cohort. It would be wonderful if anyone has any first hand information on the program to share. I didn't see any information sessions.

Hey I am looking to apply for this for the 2022 fall year to get a refreshment of courses and learn before i begin medical school. Would you guys recommend this program? How do you guys like it so far??
Please feel free to reply here or DM me! ty

Sorry I’m just now responding to this! I honestly didn’t think this thread would get any attention haha! Were you able to get in?

Thanks for starting this thread. I was accepted into the online program for the fall semester on April 8th.
Sorry I took so long to see this. I didn’t think this thread would get any attention! Congrats on getting in though. How are you liking it so far?

Thank you for posting this thread. I submitted an application for the online cohort. It would be wonderful if anyone has any first hand information on the program to share. I didn't see any information sessions.
Nice! Did you end up getting accepted?

I’ve been waiting for some type of post-bacc/SMP program at uga for years. Glad they finally created one. I won’t be applying until next year but man can’t wait to hear how you guys like it. I went to uga for undergrad and absolutely love Athens. The curriculum looks excellent

I am going to be starting the online program in the fall, and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about the program and how it is going?