UGH...maybe i should get PreMED Machine to be my tutor...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thadarknyte

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My physics scores:

AAMC 6r : 10
Kaplan 4: 11

a week and a half later

AAMC 7: 9 (2 days ago)
AAMC 8: 8 (today)

im just about ready to work at dunkin donuts for the rest of my life...

Members don't see this ad.

I feel ya. My scores have put me on an emotional roller coaster ride. I hear they say your real score is your highest practice. *crossing fingers* And I dunno abt having premed machine as a tutor...seems like he has his head up his a**. lol. Good luck!

You might want to get him to tutor you for your medical school biochem class, but not for the MCAT. You do not need to know anything near that level of information for the MCAT. The stuff he's been posting is way too advanced for freshman level biology. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-med machine is a troll; don't worry about him...

Sometimes when you're studying really hard and taking a lot of practice tests your practice scores can go down a little just because of burn out... Keep at it and then take a break a day or two before the real exam..... Good luck!

Ugly Boy said:
that's just bunk!
you took the words right out of my mouth.
I shall repeat, "that is bunk." Truly, everything will be okay. I am sure plenty of students are feeling the burn and worry. Be confident and you will do just fine!

docolive said:
you took the words right out of my mouth.
I shall repeat, "that is bunk." Truly, everything will be okay. I am sure plenty of students are feeling the burn and worry. Be confident and you will do just fine!

I was waiting for a thread of complete sarcasm and nonsense, lol.

Be our tutor please!!!!

puahahaahhaahaha. :thumbdown:

Can I have the name of the tutor for medicine and how do I get in touch with him? I need help as well.

dgiacoppi said:
Can I have the name of the tutor for medicine and how do I get in touch with him? I need help as well.

:D Use the search feature and look up some of his posts... I'm sure he'll help you through the struggles of MCAT studying with a guiding and caring hand