uh oh ... MCAT's tomorrow and I can't take it

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

willington76

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so I'm registered for the MCAT tomorrow but due to extenuating circumstances I will not be able to take it (in fact, I'm not even in the same state so it would be logistically impossible to even show-up). I tried calling the MCAT people at 202-828-0690 but unfortunately they decided to close early today so... I'm at a loss about how to cancel my registration. I know that with less than 14 days you can't cancel or change your registration online but what do you do after?? Since I can't even go the test site and void my test what are my options? I know that I'll lose the money I paid but that's ok I'm just concerned about whether or not this will count against me.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Ok so I'm registered for the MCAT tomorrow but due to extenuating circumstances I will not be able to take it (in fact, I'm not even in the same state so it would be logistically impossible to even show-up). I tried calling the MCAT people at 202-828-0690 but unfortunately they decided to close early today so... I'm at a loss about how to cancel my registration. I know that with less than 14 days you can't cancel or change your registration online but what do you do after?? Since I can't even go the test site and void my test what are my options? I know that I'll lose the money I paid but that's ok I'm just concerned about whether or not this will count against me.

It will be like your test was voided. To schedule the test again, you'll have to pay the registration fee again.

That sucks a lot. Gladly, the only repercussion will be that you will have to pay the test registration fee again. Your exam will be automatically voided and nothing will be scored. So just deal with whatever you have to deal with right now and then sign up again for it. GL!