Uh Oh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GangaMaster

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
We be moving up with our new Forum system. There goes all our donations and by ours i mean not mine because this forum sucks.

Members don't see this ad.

Number 1 thread in Brazil.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
1. I miss being able to collapse forum groups on the forum selection page. I want pre-med, medical, and physician forums visible. I don't like having to search for what I want between hamster kinesiology and nursing forums.

2. There needs to be more structure to the interface. Everything is just floating in a sea of white.

3. I hate "likes".

Reactions: 9 users
1. I miss being able to collapse forum groups on the forum selection page. I want pre-med, medical, and physician forums visible. I don't like having to search for what I want between hamster kinesiology and nursing forums.

2. There needs to be more structure to the interface. Everything is just floating in a sea of white.

3. I hate "likes".

Definitely agree with the white - everything seems washed out with random text. Reminds me of a badly designed site designed to display as many ads as possible.

;)

Not all of the features have been implemented just yet; this is a large transition to an entirely new (and much more functional/updated) set of software. The thought was that the core of SDN should be restored as soon as possible, with some of the less pressing features to be carried over as time allows. Be patient while the changes are rolled out and I think you'll be pleased in the end.

3. I hate "likes".

1. This is being looked into, but as mentioned above the "watch forum" function is pretty useful here.
2. You can change styles by clicking "Style Chooser" at the bottom L of the screen while hovering over the "SDN 2014 (Beta)" text. There are only 2 available atm but more on the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
there should be an option to utilize the old version!

Reactions: 2 users
this looks 20x better you curmudgeons. some people just can't handle change even when it's better.

3. I hate "likes".

Never understood the visceral reaction to "likes". Not saying I love them, just sort of indifferent. Any certain reason for the hate, or just 'cause?

this looks 20x better you curmudgeons. some people just can't handle change even when it's better.

You knew this was going to happen, didn't you? Also, you haven't liked VT's post yet.

Reactions: 1 users
there should be an option to utilize the old version!
Yeah especially because your avatar is not animated anymore! I used to love staring at your avatar. Now it's all in the past :(

Reactions: 1 users
You only like it better because you've been dying to get a "like" button on here.

You only like it better because you've been dying to get a "like" button on here.
No, everything looks cleaner and clearer. I admit Slowpoke's avatar has suffered significantly but the site looks sharper. I'm pretty amused the like button arrived less than a week after I post about wanting one.