UHH Anatomy& Physiology II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yee4Pharm

Gee_whiz
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know what the pre-req for Anatomy & Physiology II may correspond to? Do they have to be in the same course? I haven't even seen them offered together at any of the universities/comm. colleges I have attended. :eyebrow:

Members don't see this ad.

Do you mind rephrasing your question for clarity?

No problem. I was just trying to ask what course meets the prerequisite for Human Anatomy & Physiology I & II with Labs for University of Hilo, Hawaii. I'm unsure if it is just Anatomy and Physiology with the corresponding labs, or an additional second part to each course.

Members don't see this ad :)
Typically if a school just wants let's say anatomy they'll want you to go through all the body systems. So in order to cover all of the system, you'll need to take both semester of A+P.

Some schools offer an two course sequence: anatomy and physiology I and anatomy and physiology II - normally these classes have a lab with them.

Other schools offer an anatomy class and a physiology class - often these classes) or at least one of them offer a lab with them.

Normally for schools that want two semesters of anatomy and physiology with lab - either a two class series - A&P I and A&P II (with lab) will suffice, or anatomy with lab and physiology with lab will suffice. They may even make exceptions for at least one of the labs if your school offers anatomy and physiology separately - you have to read the fine print or contact the school in question.

No problem. I was just trying to ask what course meets the prerequisite for Human Anatomy & Physiology I & II with Labs for University of Hilo, Hawaii. I'm unsure if it is just Anatomy and Physiology with the corresponding labs, or an additional second part to each course.

Thanks.

I think the others pretty much summed it up for you.:thumbup:

What about Human Physiology I, how does that fit into the equation??