1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Uhhh!

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by kiahs, Mar 15, 2004.

1. kiahs

kiahs Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

So I haven't posted in a while because I had nothing to say but I just looked up my score for the Kaplan Full lenght #2 I went down! I knew when I was taking it, it didn't feel so great but I went down and that sucks! Okay I'm going to go study now to make myself feel better about it but to the others who took it, was it harder or am I just dim witted?

2. superdevil

superdevil planning my escape
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    don't worry, you're not alone. now, i'm operating on the assumption that kaplan and TPR operate in a similar fashion, so i would say that the second test is designed to reinforce your paranoid studying. on my 2nd TPR diag, i only improved one measely point. when i lamented that before our next class, the consensus reply i got from the others was, "at least you improved." so i wouldn't beat myself up about it if i were you.

keep plugging away. we're all in this together, after all.

3. farley is god

farley is god Empty Tank.
    7+ Year Member

it's the Nike Effect.

imagine your diag scores along the Nike swoosh curve.