UHS-Bennington Ridge-Count

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Okie Sooner

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My wife and I recently put down a deposit on an apartment at Bennington Ridge. I wanted to get a count to see how many other students plan on living there. Thanks.

The BBQ mentioned in the other messages sounds like a great idea!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I have recently put down a deposit on Bennington Ridge without even seeing it for myself. I know that this wasn't the smartest thing to do, but from the info I have gathered through this bulletin board, through BR, and over the internet it seems to be a good place to live. I just wanted to avoid that 7hr drive to go find an apartment. For those of you who have seen it first hand or live there now any pros & cons would be appreciated.

Steve
UHS 2004

I too am planning on living at BR and have put down a deposit. I will be there the 1st part of August. Hey Okie Sooner, we should try getting together sometime. Maybe do some fishing, eat at Grandy's, or something like that!

[This message has been edited by UHSBOUND (edited 04-04-2000).]

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been living at Bennington since July of '99. If any of you have any questions about it, feel free to ask or e-mail me. Probably best to post it here since any questions one of you has is probably a question someone else is thinking about.

UHS03,

I read on a post somewhere that there are townhouses/duplexes across the street from BR. If this is so, could you provide any info, ie: name, phone number, etc.

Thanks,

Eric J.
UHS04

Hey Flipper! (Eric)

I want the same information. Amy and I are wanting to start out in a townhouse or duplex, too, until we get to know the area better. Let me know what you find out!

-Utah Eric

Well, I'll be very close by, in those duplexes you are talking about. Maybe I can come over and use your (Benny's) jacuzzi sometime.
smile.gif

Flipper and Doc2004 - I know the name/number of the duplexes and can give them to you when I get back home in a couple of days. If you have any questions about the duplexes, please feel free to email me.

------------------
Sara
UHS Class of 2004

The only thing across the street from Bennington is a fairly large park. Up the road a bit (Parvin Rd.) there is some other housing, but I don't know anything about it, sorry. I wish I could help you more, but when I moved here I grabbed an apartment at Bennington right away, so I didn't even look anywhere else. I hope youfind what you're looking for.

[This message has been edited by UHS03 (edited 04-04-2000).]

My wife, Amy, and I visited several apartments in the KC area. Bennington Ridge seemed to be the best considering safety, location, price, and containing the majority of UHS students. The apartments sit back in a wooded area on I believe 64 acres. The pamphlet I received from them says 154 acres, but I think that include a huge park across the street. There is not much traffic down the street BR sits on due to it being the only thing on the street. The apartments seem secluded while being in the city. I feel we will enjoy living at BR. The duplexes are nice but they are more expensive.

[This message has been edited by Okie Sooner (edited 04-06-2000).]

I have been out to see some of the Apartments in KC. Bennington is nice, but too costly. There are other apartments about the same distance from UHS that are considerably less per month and just as nice.

Gekko, Which apartments did you find that were just as nice and cheaper in the same location? We looked at several - 39- to be exact and there were some nice ones around the same price, but they were around 20 minutes away. Please respond so that maybe we can reconsider and find a cheaper place to live. Thanks.