UHS Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unitke

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering where everyone is planning on living next year, or are currently at for UHS students?

Me and my girlfriend are living at Whispering Oaks in Gladstone, MO.

Members don't see this ad.

my boyfriend and i are living at bennington ridge.

My husband and I just bought a house in Lee's Summit, MO. We move July 1st. I am from KC, so if anybody has any questions let me know.

------------------
UHS Class of 2004

Members don't see this ad :)
My wife and I are in the process of buying a condo in Gladstone. Great deal and there are more for sale if anyone is interested.

Where is Gladstone?, and if you have any info on these condo's please let me know.
Thanks

email me if you want any specifics on the condos

My wife and I are moving into the Oak Crest Duplexes in Liberty. We are moving from San Diego and should get there on July 26th. We could sure use some help moving in...
biggrin.gif

See you all at the picnic.
http://www.angelfire.com/sd/millercyberhome/

------------------
dreamTeam
UHS04

Hey dreamteam! I wish I could be there to help you move in.. but I won't be there until the 31st. However, I'll be there in spirit!
smile.gif
(guess that's not much help with the unloading, though, huh?)

------------------
Sara
UHS Class of 2004

Hey Julie - I have some questions but your email address is not listed. Could you either email me or call me and I will call you right back? My number is 8015199014. My husband is starting UHS this fall and I am getting ready to start work and we are really confused about where to live which would work for my job and his school. Thanks!!! Amy

Dreamteam-
I would be willing to help if you need an extra hand. Let me know. My husband and I just got done moving. I am now in the process of figuring out where to put everything. We moved to Lee's Summit, MO.

anti-cardio-
I thought my e-mail was posted, but I guess not. I will call you this evening.

My e-mail is [email protected]

------------------
UHS Class of 2004

[This message has been edited by Julie (edited 07-13-2000).]

Dreamteam- I'm not a UHSer (starting COMP this fall), but I did my undergrad at William Jewell College in Libery. It's a great little town and KC has a lot to offer. From one Californian to another, enjoy the midwest- it's a little bit different, but you kind of fall in love with it. Good Luck.

It's not for sure yet, but I'm planning on living in the Valentine area. Do any KCer's have any comments? Will I be safe, etc?