Doctor Peloncito

Family Physician
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2002
California
Status
Attending Physician
For those of you who've interview at UHS: Did you bring your spouse/significant other? If so, what did he/she do while you were touring the campus and listening to presentations, etc? I read in one of the interview feedbacks that one person found out too late that their S.O. could accompany them on the tour, and he/she was upset that he/she had made his/her S.O. wait in the car while he/she was doing the tours, etc.

Thanks,

WannabeDO

kappapiomega

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2002
California/Tennessee
Visit site
Status
You can definitely bring your partner with you to all the interview functions. I didn't, and made my fiance sit in the car!!! When I was interviewing, the professor that interviewed me practically made me go get him! It was a pretty humorous conversation. Anyway, the interview process is so great and laidback, that I wouldn't worry about it. Just have your partner dress nicely so they don't feel out of place.

Old Yeller

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 1, 2002
Kansas City, MO
N
Status
Yeah, It's not a problem at all. I actually came to KC with one of my close buddies and went through the whole tour with me. All you have to do is to notify them that you're bringing a guest.

Doctor Peloncito

Family Physician
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2002
California
Status
Attending Physician
I just realized that my wife will have our one year old daughter with her, so I don't think it will be a good idea to bring the baby. :(