1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UHS Interview Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Doctor Peloncito, Oct 28, 2002.

1. Doctor Peloncito

Doctor Peloncito Family Physician
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    For those of you who've interview at UHS: Did you bring your spouse/significant other? If so, what did he/she do while you were touring the campus and listening to presentations, etc? I read in one of the interview feedbacks that one person found out too late that their S.O. could accompany them on the tour, and he/she was upset that he/she had made his/her S.O. wait in the car while he/she was doing the tours, etc.

Thanks,

WannabeDO

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kappapiomega

kappapiomega Member
    7+ Year Member

You can definitely bring your partner with you to all the interview functions. I didn't, and made my fiance sit in the car!!! When I was interviewing, the professor that interviewed me practically made me go get him! It was a pretty humorous conversation. Anyway, the interview process is so great and laidback, that I wouldn't worry about it. Just have your partner dress nicely so they don't feel out of place.

4. Old Yeller

Old Yeller Member
    7+ Year Member

Yeah, It's not a problem at all. I actually came to KC with one of my close buddies and went through the whole tour with me. All you have to do is to notify them that you're bringing a guest.

5. Doctor Peloncito

Doctor Peloncito Family Physician
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I just realized that my wife will have our one year old daughter with her, so I don't think it will be a good idea to bring the baby. :(