Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

UHS OMM

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Just_DO_it, Mar 18, 2000.

1. Just_DO_it

Just_DO_it New Member

I read in a post not long ago that a very well-liked professor in the OP&P department at UHS is leaving. Has someone decided to leave? Who is it? I'm kinda fearing that it's Professor Wallace. I spent some time talking with her the day of my interview, and I was really looking forward to having her in a class. Anyway, how will this effect the class of 2004?

Rhett
    UHS Class of 2004

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. UHS03

UHS03 Senior Member

Yes, Dr. Wallace is leaving
    So is Dr. Patterson

4. UHS03

UHS03 Senior Member

Oh yeah..

Theya re currently trying to find new people (I've heard.) I've also heard that this won't affect the curriculum. I too am concerned about them leaving..they are 2 of the best UHS has. I have faith that everything will be ok though.

5. Patterson I like, but he is a PhD and needs a more research based school, and they aren't supporting much of his research right now. Wallace was more of a simple "rack em and crackem" person. I enjoyed her style at times...but the biggest loss was last year when we lost Brooks. Everything will be fine next year.