1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UHS question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Doctortobee, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Doctortobee

Doctortobee Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi

During your interview, did they tell you that their decision would be mailed out on such and such day..? Did you get that letter sooner than they said?

I'm just asking because my interview was 1 week ago tomorrow...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tatabox80

tatabox80 Super-Duper Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    On the day I interviewed, I was told the same day that I was accepted. I've heard from current students that if you don't hear something within 24 hours of your interview, you're in trouble!;) :p

4. osteopeddoc

osteopeddoc Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi Doctortobe,
    I don't think anyone in my interview group was notified within 24hours. I have heard that it takes a week, but on interview day, they told me they send out letters in two weeks, so I would wait 2 weeks, then maybe call (if you want the info over the phone)-I personally would rather have it via mail . This one guy i met at NOVA said they called him a few days after the interview-but I don't know if that is typical. Plus, some of the admissions people have been out to the conference in california(?), so maybe that delays the process. Good luck.:)

5. AnnaMags

AnnaMags Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Don't worry if you haven't received your letter yet. They're a little slower sometimes at the beginning of the process. Those financial aid offices are definitely hard at work during these months!

Your letter will come. I know it is painful to wait. It's hard to get it off your mind. Stay positive.

6. jbear

jbear Member
    7+ Year Member

:clap: The UHS letters from interview date of Oct. 9th will be mailed out on the 17th of this month. Good luck to everybody!