Uhs Starting Class Of 2003

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

september90

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

Just wondering if anyone is out there who is going to be in the entering class of 2003 at UHS. Thought it would be nice to begin to make a few connections for next year.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Dave:p

Members don't see this ad.

When did you interview for UHS, and how did it go? I will be interviewing on the 23rd and am pretty nervous. Any insight would be great!!

Vanessa

congrats DAVE!!! you surely were accepted VERY early, lucky for you!!! i'm also interviewing with vanessa at UHS on sept 23rd (monday). any tips for us would be greatly appreciated!!! maybe we'll be classmates next year. this network is GREAT to meet future classmates and friends (before and after interviews). i'm addicted to SDN and not sure what i'd do without it...such a nerd. :p ;) :p ;) hope to hear from you soon DAVE. best of luck to you.

Hey guys--
I assume you are talking about being in the Class of 2007; unless you are all third year medical students. It just looked kind of weird on the post board.

Congrats to you all who have received interviews. I didn't realize they started interviewing so early. I didn't interview until January of last year, and I thought I was interviewing late. Some of my classmates interviewed in July......craziness.

Email me with specific questions about our school, medical school in general or whatever!!

See ya

Chris