1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Uhs Starting Class Of 2003

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by september90, Sep 16, 2002.

1. september90

september90 Junior Member

Hey Guys and Gals,

Just wondering if anyone is out there who is going to be in the entering class of 2003 at UHS. Thought it would be nice to begin to make a few connections for next year.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Dave:p

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kappapiomega

kappapiomega Member
    7+ Year Member

When did you interview for UHS, and how did it go? I will be interviewing on the 23rd and am pretty nervous. Any insight would be great!!

Vanessa

4. tigerlily

tigerlily Member
    7+ Year Member

congrats DAVE!!! you surely were accepted VERY early, lucky for you!!! i'm also interviewing with vanessa at UHS on sept 23rd (monday). any tips for us would be greatly appreciated!!! maybe we'll be classmates next year. this network is GREAT to meet future classmates and friends (before and after interviews). i'm addicted to SDN and not sure what i'd do without it...such a nerd. :p ;) :p ;) hope to hear from you soon DAVE. best of luck to you.

5. drchris33

drchris33 MSIV
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hey guys--
    I assume you are talking about being in the Class of 2007; unless you are all third year medical students. It just looked kind of weird on the post board.

Congrats to you all who have received interviews. I didn't realize they started interviewing so early. I didn't interview until January of last year, and I thought I was interviewing late. Some of my classmates interviewed in July......craziness.

Email me with specific questions about our school, medical school in general or whatever!!

See ya

Chris