UI-Urbana Roommates List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TallLuka

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I have just decided to attend the University of Illinois Urbana track and I want to start a thread for finding possible future roommates.

About Me:
I'll be moving to Illinois from the east coast (grew up outside of Philadelphia and now living in D.C.) so I don't really know the area or anyone there. I'm into power-lifting and staying healthy, I'm very outgoing, and I like to play guitar or read in my spare time. Looking for roommates to share a place that like to have people over and are outgoing.

Let me know if you interested, and I'll send you more information. Thanks for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

Also, if you already haven't, join the University of Illinois College of Medicine-Urbana group on Facebook. We only have 7 or so members as of right now, and there must be more of us going to school in Urbana.

Yup i'll be looking for a roommate at U of I. But you'll get more responses if you post this on the Allopathic forum i think....

Members don't see this ad :)
Yup i'll be looking for a roommate at U of I. But you'll get more responses if you post this on the Allopathic forum i think....

Good point. I didn't do that though because I thought it would just be moved to this forum. If I don't get any responses here I'll just post in there also.

Thanks for the reply.

Also, if you already haven't, join the University of Illinois College of Medicine-Urbana group on Facebook. We only have 7 or so members as of right now, and there must be more of us going to school in Urbana.

can you post the link? i cant find it on facebook

Thanks to all those new people who have joined our Facebook group!