UIC - Applicant in progress?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheRealDrDorian

Dr. Acula
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what this means really?
Does it mean that they are actually looking at my application? And for that matter, does it mean I will get a rejection / interview invite / neither soon?

Thanks in advance for the help. Good luck to all.

Members don't see this ad.

....mine has said "application (or applicant) in progress" since my Nov 17th interview... for me, it means that they haven't made a decision on my file yet....

sorry, I didn't see that you hadn't had an interview yet...

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what this means really?
Does it mean that they are actually looking at my application? And for that matter, does it mean I will get a rejection / interview invite / neither soon?

Thanks in advance for the help. Good luck to all.

I have the same thing. I'm assuming it means a rejection.

I have been an applicant in progress since being complete on 8/29. I don't have a good feeling about still being under review ... I'm really hoping for an interview ...

Hm ... now mine reads "application in process"

I know it seems that it must signify SOMETHING, there doesn't seem to be a decipherable pattern. Many people have been indefinitely stuck on "applicant," whereas for others it meant interview. For me, it changed and about 2 months later I got an interview. Wish I could give you all something more concrete, but it seems quite hard.