uic applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aspita

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, tomorrow the 8th we are suppose to get the results from the interview at UIC. People will recieve a phonecall and a letter in the mail as well. Best wishes to everybody. Please post results. Thank you :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Aspita said:
Well, tomorrow the 8th we are suppose to get the results from the interview at UIC. People will recieve a phonecall and a letter in the mail as well. Best wishes to everybody. Please post results. Thank you :luck:

Hi
I called them today to inquire about results and
I got accepted at UIC :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
They told me that they are goona send e-mail regarding acceptance letter friday.
please post who got acceptance
thanks

Congrats Ashswati!! :thumbup:

For all those accepted, please post your details on the "Acceptance Thread" by BDS-DMD, and if you are selecting UIC, then please inform all other schools of your decision (applied to) so room can be made for the rest of us.

ashswati said:
Hi
I called them today to inquire about results and
I got accepted at UIC :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
They told me that they are goona send e-mail regarding acceptance letter friday.
please post who got acceptance
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I called them yesterday and asked and I also got accepted. Finaly, I made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am not posting it on the acceptance list yet, as I am waiting for the results from UOP

Is it true that starting this incoming class, UIC will be offering a DDS for IDP students?

I heard from one of the students who was interviewed.

Hi Everyone

I just got a call from UIC. I got in too. They are going to email me and mail me the letter. And it is going to be a DDS program.

hi everyone,
Congrats!! to everyone who has got accepted.
i called uic today,and was told that i was denied for the idp program... :(
can anyone post me their national board scores and their experince with the
interview,so i can figure out what went wrong with my interview.

Hi there
yes it is now confirmed that it is going to be a degree progam
I personally asked this question to Ms. Jill and she said it will be definetely a degree program.
thank

Kshah said:
Hi Everyone

I just got a call from UIC. I got in too. They are going to email me and mail me the letter. And it is going to be a DDS program.
Hi
Is it DDS degree or certificate. Bcoz as far as i know UIC offers certificate with which can practice only in illinois. Besides, only permanent residents can apply?
Pls solve my query guys.
Thanks and congrats to all who got accepted

Hi

Is anyone in the waiting list in uic.....
pls lemme know...
thank u

I'm on the waiting list at uic!!

dentist80 said:
I'm on the waiting list at uic!!

Hi

Do u know the chances of getting in??
i hate to be in the waiting list :(

ashswati said:
Hi there
yes it is now confirmed that it is going to be a degree progam
I personally asked this question to Ms. Jill and she said it will be definetely a degree program.
thank

So does that mean that they will offer Fedeal Stafford Loans now or do you still need to finance your education up-front with bank loans?

Members don't see this ad :)
HI,
yeah you can apply for fafsa and other goverment loans and financial aids thats what director of this program told me but fee for this program is gonna go up to 130K this year.

scarletfever said:
So does that mean that they will offer Fedeal Stafford Loans now or do you still need to finance your education up-front with bank loans?
congratulations on your acceptance at UOP and UIC,
would you please tell me which school did you chose to go
thanks alot :luck:

yasi said:
congratulations on our acceptance at UOP and UIC,
would you please tell me which school did you chose to go
thanks alot :luck:

Hi yasi

I never applied to UIC. I am just curious since I thought they were only offering certificate.

scarletfever said:
Hi yasi

I never applied to UIC. I am just curious since I thought they were only offering certificate.
so you go to UOP?

ashswati said:
HI,
yeah you can apply for fafsa and other goverment loans and financial aids thats what director of this program told me but fee for this program is gonna go up to 130K this year.

Hi ashswati,

Congrats!! :thumbup:
cud u pls tell me when is the deadline for paying the deposit??
thank u

MAN! Everybody was saying they got a call yesterday. When I got home and saw my answering machine with no messages I cryed so much!!!!! :( and all night long I cryed!!!!! FINALLY I dealed with the fact that I wasn't accepted but wanted to hear it from Ms Jill so I called her today half an hour ago and told me I GOT ACCEPTED!!! I screamed so much and cryed on the phone and hang up 'cause I pressed the wrong button :laugh: I called again and confirmed it. I'M INNNNNN! :D
Sorry for the extra details! I'm so happy, UIC is the only school I applyed to so there was a lot of pressure.
Thank y'all for everything!

Aspita said:
MAN! Everybody was saying they got a call yesterday. When I got home and saw my answering machine with no messages I cryed so much!!!!! :( and all night long I cryed!!!!! FINALLY I dealed with the fact that I wasn't accepted but wanted to hear it from Ms Jill so I called her today half an hour ago and told me I GOT ACCEPTED!!! I screamed so much and cryed on the phone and hang up 'cause I pressed the wrong button :laugh: I called again and confirmed it. I'M INNNNNN! :D
Sorry for the extra details! I'm so happy, UIC is the only school I applyed to so there was a lot of pressure.
Thank y'all for everything!

Congrats!! :thumbup: :thumbup: They better accept you!! :D

drchai said:
Hi

Do u know the chances of getting in??
i hate to be in the waiting list :(
I am also in waiting list. Any idea how many are in waiting list? Also do they tell you your position in the waiting list? When I called , I was told that I am in the waiting list. But didn't say anything about the position. Also didn't get any email.

Since they are offering DDS this year, I would assume that the first 5 in the waiting list will get through. But how to know the position in the waiting list. Also people who have experience, tell us..How are they going to consider the people in the waiting list.Do we have to wait till February to know if we get in or not? :(

thanks

jimmyhere said:
I am also in waiting list. Any idea how many are in waiting list? Also do they tell you your position in the waiting list? When I called , I was told that I am in the waiting list. But didn't say anything about the position. Also didn't get any email.

Since they are offering DDS this year, I would assume that the first 5 in the waiting list will get through. But how to know the position in the waiting list. Also people who have experience, tell us..How are they going to consider the people in the waiting list.Do we have to wait till February to know if we get in or not? :(

thanks

hi jimmy

when i called them they told me that there r 20 in the waiting list.they also tell u ur position.So call them and find bout ur position.i am really disapointed
hope i get in next year atleast......

Hi friends,

Could anyone share their experiences with the interview so the people who did not get in know what to improve on.....thank u in advance.

hi aspita
congrats for your acceptance. I need to talk to you, please email me at [email protected]. waiting for your reply
Monika

monika sharma said:
hi aspita
congrats for your acceptance. I need to talk to you, please email me at [email protected]. waiting for your reply
Monika

Monika I wrote to you to your email probably it got to the junk mail so check it. okis? :) or PM me if easier.

hi Aspita
I tried 2-3 times to pm but i could'nt. please tell me how to do it.
Monika

Hi aspita, kshah

Could u guys please share ur interview experiences with uic..
That will be of great help..
thanks

hi Ashswati
congrats for your addmission. Do you live in chicago or planning to move their.
Monika