Aspita

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
86
0
Status
Well, tomorrow the 8th we are suppose to get the results from the interview at UIC. People will recieve a phonecall and a letter in the mail as well. Best wishes to everybody. Please post results. Thank you :luck:
 

ashswati

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2004
46
0
Status
Aspita said:
Well, tomorrow the 8th we are suppose to get the results from the interview at UIC. People will recieve a phonecall and a letter in the mail as well. Best wishes to everybody. Please post results. Thank you :luck:
Hi
I called them today to inquire about results and
I got accepted at UIC :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
They told me that they are goona send e-mail regarding acceptance letter friday.
please post who got acceptance
thanks
 

Desi-Dentist

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2005
123
0
Status
Dental Student
Congrats Ashswati!! :thumbup:

For all those accepted, please post your details on the "Acceptance Thread" by BDS-DMD, and if you are selecting UIC, then please inform all other schools of your decision (applied to) so room can be made for the rest of us.


ashswati said:
Hi
I called them today to inquire about results and
I got accepted at UIC :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
They told me that they are goona send e-mail regarding acceptance letter friday.
please post who got acceptance
thanks
 
About the Ads

SJ35

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2004
164
0
51
AZ
Visit site
Status
Dentist
I called them yesterday and asked and I also got accepted. Finaly, I made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am not posting it on the acceptance list yet, as I am waiting for the results from UOP
 

_cameljockey

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2005
1
0
Status
Is it true that starting this incoming class, UIC will be offering a DDS for IDP students?

I heard from one of the students who was interviewed.
 

Kshah

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2004
20
0
Status
Hi Everyone

I just got a call from UIC. I got in too. They are going to email me and mail me the letter. And it is going to be a DDS program.
 

vina

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2005
3
0
Status
Non-Student
hi everyone,
Congrats!! to everyone who has got accepted.
i called uic today,and was told that i was denied for the idp program... :(
can anyone post me their national board scores and their experince with the
interview,so i can figure out what went wrong with my interview.
 

ashswati

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2004
46
0
Status
Hi there
yes it is now confirmed that it is going to be a degree progam
I personally asked this question to Ms. Jill and she said it will be definetely a degree program.
thank
 

Docnids

Tufts University DIS'09
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2005
192
0
Windy city
Status
Dental Student
Kshah said:
Hi Everyone

I just got a call from UIC. I got in too. They are going to email me and mail me the letter. And it is going to be a DDS program.
Hi
Is it DDS degree or certificate. Bcoz as far as i know UIC offers certificate with which can practice only in illinois. Besides, only permanent residents can apply?
Pls solve my query guys.
Thanks and congrats to all who got accepted
 

drchai

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2005
37
0
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi

Is anyone in the waiting list in uic.....
pls lemme know...
thank u
 

drchai

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2005
37
0
Status
Pre-Dental
dentist80 said:
I'm on the waiting list at uic!!
Hi

Do u know the chances of getting in??
i hate to be in the waiting list :(
 

scarletfever

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 20, 2005
53
0
Status
ashswati said:
Hi there
yes it is now confirmed that it is going to be a degree progam
I personally asked this question to Ms. Jill and she said it will be definetely a degree program.
thank
So does that mean that they will offer Fedeal Stafford Loans now or do you still need to finance your education up-front with bank loans?
 
About the Ads

ashswati

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2004
46
0
Status
HI,
yeah you can apply for fafsa and other goverment loans and financial aids thats what director of this program told me but fee for this program is gonna go up to 130K this year.
 

yasi

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2003
227
0
Visit site
Status
scarletfever said:
So does that mean that they will offer Fedeal Stafford Loans now or do you still need to finance your education up-front with bank loans?
congratulations on your acceptance at UOP and UIC,
would you please tell me which school did you chose to go
thanks alot :luck:
 

scarletfever

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 20, 2005
53
0
Status
yasi said:
congratulations on our acceptance at UOP and UIC,
would you please tell me which school did you chose to go
thanks alot :luck:
Hi yasi

I never applied to UIC. I am just curious since I thought they were only offering certificate.
 

drchai

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2005
37
0
Status
Pre-Dental
ashswati said:
HI,
yeah you can apply for fafsa and other goverment loans and financial aids thats what director of this program told me but fee for this program is gonna go up to 130K this year.
Hi ashswati,

Congrats!! :thumbup:
cud u pls tell me when is the deadline for paying the deposit??
thank u
 

Aspita

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
86
0
Status
MAN! Everybody was saying they got a call yesterday. When I got home and saw my answering machine with no messages I cryed so much!!!!! :( and all night long I cryed!!!!! FINALLY I dealed with the fact that I wasn't accepted but wanted to hear it from Ms Jill so I called her today half an hour ago and told me I GOT ACCEPTED!!! I screamed so much and cryed on the phone and hang up 'cause I pressed the wrong button :laugh: I called again and confirmed it. I'M INNNNNN! :D
Sorry for the extra details! I'm so happy, UIC is the only school I applyed to so there was a lot of pressure.
Thank y'all for everything!
 

g3k

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2004
615
27
Status
Dental Student
Aspita said:
MAN! Everybody was saying they got a call yesterday. When I got home and saw my answering machine with no messages I cryed so much!!!!! :( and all night long I cryed!!!!! FINALLY I dealed with the fact that I wasn't accepted but wanted to hear it from Ms Jill so I called her today half an hour ago and told me I GOT ACCEPTED!!! I screamed so much and cryed on the phone and hang up 'cause I pressed the wrong button :laugh: I called again and confirmed it. I'M INNNNNN! :D
Sorry for the extra details! I'm so happy, UIC is the only school I applyed to so there was a lot of pressure.
Thank y'all for everything!
Congrats!! :thumbup: :thumbup: They better accept you!! :D
 

jimmyhere

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2005
16
0
Status
drchai said:
Hi

Do u know the chances of getting in??
i hate to be in the waiting list :(
I am also in waiting list. Any idea how many are in waiting list? Also do they tell you your position in the waiting list? When I called , I was told that I am in the waiting list. But didn't say anything about the position. Also didn't get any email.

Since they are offering DDS this year, I would assume that the first 5 in the waiting list will get through. But how to know the position in the waiting list. Also people who have experience, tell us..How are they going to consider the people in the waiting list.Do we have to wait till February to know if we get in or not? :(

thanks
 

drchai

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2005
37
0
Status
Pre-Dental
jimmyhere said:
I am also in waiting list. Any idea how many are in waiting list? Also do they tell you your position in the waiting list? When I called , I was told that I am in the waiting list. But didn't say anything about the position. Also didn't get any email.

Since they are offering DDS this year, I would assume that the first 5 in the waiting list will get through. But how to know the position in the waiting list. Also people who have experience, tell us..How are they going to consider the people in the waiting list.Do we have to wait till February to know if we get in or not? :(

thanks
hi jimmy

when i called them they told me that there r 20 in the waiting list.they also tell u ur position.So call them and find bout ur position.i am really disapointed
hope i get in next year atleast......
 

drchai

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2005
37
0
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi friends,

Could anyone share their experiences with the interview so the people who did not get in know what to improve on.....thank u in advance.
 

Aspita

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
86
0
Status
monika sharma said:
hi aspita
congrats for your acceptance. I need to talk to you, please email me at [email protected]. waiting for your reply
Monika
Monika I wrote to you to your email probably it got to the junk mail so check it. okis? :) or PM me if easier.
 

monika sharma

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2005
43
0
Status
Pre-Dental
hi Aspita
I tried 2-3 times to pm but i could'nt. please tell me how to do it.
Monika
 

drchai

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2005
37
0
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi aspita, kshah

Could u guys please share ur interview experiences with uic..
That will be of great help..
thanks
 

monika sharma

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2005
43
0
Status
Pre-Dental
hi Ashswati
congrats for your addmission. Do you live in chicago or planning to move their.
Monika
 
About the Ads