UIC April adcom meeting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sjashark

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do any of you late UIC interviewees (march, april) know when the next upcoming UIC adcom meeting is? I interviewed in feb., but I was put "on hold", which they told me basically means that no decision has been made on my file yet. They told me to call back after the next adcom meeting......anyone have any idea when this is?

thnx

Members don't see this ad.

I was also put on hold, but I take it as being more of a waitlist. I don't expect to hear back until May or June. Oh well, I wasn't going to get Chicago anyways...

did anyone who interviewed in april get a decision yet???

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone hear anything today?? I thought my status page would at least change by now since they said we would here before may....anyone know anything???

smallqt said:
anyone hear anything today?? I thought my status page would at least change by now since they said we would here before may....anyone know anything???

I interviewed in the beginning of April and still haven't heard anything. I think they mentioned we'd hear at the beginning of May.