UIC campus selection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MEG@COOL

M0DE 01
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What campus fills up last? If I end up at UIC I will likely want to go to chicago > peoria > rockford. ie rockford is sucks.

Members don't see this ad.

What campus fills up last? If I end up at UIC I will likely want to go to chicago > peoria > rockford. ie rockford is sucks.

i personally like rockford better than peoria...and if i remember right, rockford fills up faster than peoria...so if you end up at UIC, peoria is probably more likely than rockford. chicago is doubtful at best this late in the game though

Does anyone know how quickly you can find out which campus you have been assigned to?

Members don't see this ad :)
Chicago definitly fills up first...they others are pretty equal

No, I mean...

I've already filled out & sent-in my preference card, and am wondering when I can expect to hear back from UoI.

wondering the same??

do they confirm your selection at some point?

No, I mean...

I've already filled out & sent-in my preference card, and am wondering when I can expect to hear back from UoI.

I think it took about 2 weeks for me to get a letter saying which campus I was assigned.

I finally received a U of I interview invitation today. When I called to schedule my interview, I specifically asked if the Chicago campus was already full. The woman I talked to claimed it wasn't, but she may have just been pulling my chain. Who knows....

When I interviewed at the end of January we were told Chicago was not entirely full. The next Adcom meeting is 3rd week of Feb.

I was told "half-full" today over the phone, for what it's worth.