UIC Class of 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moonieromance

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anybody attending UIC this fall?

I am! I currently attend UIUC and will graduate with a BS in Microbiology and a BFA in piano performance. I can't wait to begin medical school. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,

Just got my acceptance letter today, but I can only go if they accept me to the Chicago campus. :)

Same here. I'll go if they accept me to the Chicago campus and if I get rejected by my own state school.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just sent my reply today to UIC. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to tell you to which campus they've assigned you?

tried puttin this up earlier....so sorry if this gets put up twice...i just graduated from uiuc too ... physiology... and will most likely be heading up to uic...it'd be cool to talk to other ppl who are going there and i'm sure it will be fun getting to know everyone. good luck to those still in the process. i'll be going to the chicago campus by the way so if anyone wants to chat about things that would be great...i'm excited already!!