UIC decision date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can someone tell me how this site preference thing works? This early in the process, are they still capable of not giving u ure first choice preference (i.e. Chicago)? They must get tons of mail each day, how do they know which is first etc if its first come first serve basis? Can u calling a bunch of times and being neurotic to make sure all the forms reached the office hurt you in any way? Thanks in advance to any1 that answers this.

Members don't see this ad.

Can someone tell me how this site preference thing works? This early in the process, are they still capable of not giving u ure first choice preference (i.e. Chicago)? They must get tons of mail each day, how do they know which is first etc if its first come first serve basis? Can u calling a bunch of times and being neurotic to make sure all the forms reached the office hurt you in any way? Thanks in advance to any1 that answers this.

I don't know all the details either but I know when I interviewed they assured us that if you get in before Christmas you should have no problem getting into the Chicago campus. So I don't think you need to worry. I wonder when we find out for sure what campus we get??

I got all my materials back into the office today and the lady told me that I will have a site assignment within the next 2 weeks. They can assure u like that during ure interview? Ya, i guess they can. She also said that the chicago campus gets full only by the end of december, but she would not guarantee that I get chicago campus. I am wondering if thats just an administratitve thing. If its truly first come first serve i think ppl who get accepted thru december should get chicago if they want it, right?

Members don't see this ad :)
I honestly dont think we will have a problem getting chicago campus.

thanks

jawwad

I feel like its just one thing after another. 1)secondary 2) wait for interview 3)wait for decision 4) wait for chicago campus
I just wish it was more clear? I mean has any1 heard of someone who has not gotten chicago having gotten in by the Nov. decision date? (excluding those who did not want chicago as their #1)