1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

UIC Med Anybody?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Asteras1, Mar 4, 2001.

1. Asteras1

Asteras1 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I just had my interview with UIC this past week. I haven't heard much from people on this board about them so I was wondering if anyone has had any news. I'm extremely anxious about hearing from them because they are really my only hope at this point.

Does anybody know when their adcom meets? Has anybody received an acceptance in the past few weeks? If so, what campuses were available? I hear Chicago was closed but Rockford and peoria still have some seats.

In case anybody is interested I interviewed at the Rockford campus and I must say that the people there were very friendly. It seems to have a very different atmosphere than the Chicago campus. The students there are very happy. I must say I was impressed and I wouldn't mind attending med school there. If anyone knows or has heard anything about any of the UIC med schools, please share your thoughts. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Asteras1 (edited 03-05-2001).]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.