UIC Qs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Liquidshock

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm having my UIC interview in few weeks and was wondering if they have a hosting program. Also, I have a PM interview. Does anyone know what time the interview ends? Is there any website where I can get more specific instructions? It seems like UIC doesn't really send you instructions on your interview. Also, which airport should I use if I am interviewing at Rockford?

Members don't see this ad.

where are you interviewing at? i'm interviewing at peoria on the sixth of december.

I'm having my UIC interview in few weeks and was wondering if they have a hosting program. Also, I have a PM interview. Does anyone know what time the interview ends? Is there any website where I can get more specific instructions? It seems like UIC doesn't really send you instructions on your interview. Also, which airport should I use if I am interviewing at Rockford?

i had a pm interview in rockford last year, so my memory isn't perfect. i want to say it went from about 1-5 though (because i remember sitting on the kennedy in rush hour on my way back to chicago).

as far as airports, fly into o-hare. it's right off the interstate that goes to rockford...you'll probably want to rent a car, though, as the cab ride would be really expensive. i don't think any major airlines fly into the little regional airport in rockford, but i could be wrong...might be worth checking into.

I have a question regarding uic site preference. Has anyone heard of someone getting accepted around now, asking for Chicago campus as their first choice and not getting it? I am hearing mixed opinions, some people (including the admissions office) say its decided based on first come first serve, but others are saying that it could have to do with adcoms own personal input as well.