UIC Second Look: April 20th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zach1201

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who's going to the second look?

I got assigned to the Chicago campus. I didn't even get a first look at the campus because I interviewed in Peoria.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. I also interviewed in Peoria and haven't seen the Chicago campus (where I was placed), yet.

Ill be there. I DID interview at Chicago and got placed there as well, but I want to attend anyways.

Members don't see this ad :)
Most likely I'll be there too. It'd be my first look also; I interviewed in Rockford.

Also interviewed in Peoria (got into Chicago campus), also planning on attending.

Friday morning/afternoon seems like a weird time for a 2nd look though.

Like some other schools, will they provide some of the travel fund for the second look weekend? :D

You guys are all crazy to attend the second look, Rockford and Peoria are much cooler and you shouldn't waste your time on a second look in Chicago. Better yet just withdraw the acceptance;) .

Actually congrats on everyone accepted from those of us still hoping to be able to end up at the Chicago campus!

I'll be there! I interviewed at Peoria, but had visitted the campus the summer prior so technically, it will be my second look!