UIC Status Page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LaurieB

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just did my weekly obsessive status page checks and saw that my UIC one has changed from "Applicant in Progress" to an inactive interview selection page that has a blank in the space in the Interview Letter Date section. Did this happen to anyone else? I'm tempted to call, but I'm afraid that it's really just a computer glitch.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, maybe it's a glitch because you <i>were</i> offered an interview and there should be stuff there that's not. Just call them.

Haha...don't worry. It's not a computer glitch. You are SUPPOSED to call to schedule your interview. After you schedule, the inactive interview page will reflect the date that you chose. Be careful though. Because YOU are choosing the date, the college won't let you change the date for any reason after you've made your selection. Good luck.

hey..i've been reading your uic interview posts...i just got my interview scheduled on 1/14...any advice..i'm instate..
any thing to prepare..your feedback..thanks alot..