1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Uic?

Discussion in 'Emergency Medicine' started by Annette, Dec 9, 2002.

1. Annette

Annette gainfully employed
    Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Has anyone gotten a rejection letter from UIC? They never answer their phone, and I don't have the faintest idea what is happening with them.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. edinOH

edinOH Can I get a work excuse?
    7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I'm expecting my rejection letter any day now. I called them once and wasn't able to get in touch with anybody. I figure if I haven't heard by now I'm probably not getting an interview. In fact, I doubt any new interviews will be coming my way since it is so late in the process.

4. jashanley

jashanley Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Give UIC a call. They can be notoriously bad at getting interviews out. I am a combined EM/IM intern at the program. I love the program, extremely strong ED training with fantastic attendings. Good exposure to everything. But last year I had to call them because I had yet to hear from them at the start of December. So drop them a line and ask them what the status of your application is?....It nevers hurts to show interest in the program.