• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

rocketman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2005
Status
I received a mailing today (12-5-05) about the program. The letter states: "You must also designate...University of Illinois at Chicago on your AMCAS application by December 1, 2005."

Awesome.

LT2

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2005
Status
Medical Student
rocketman said:
I received a mailing today (12-5-05) about the program. The letter states: "You must also designate...University of Illinois at Chicago on your AMCAS application by December 1, 2005."

Awesome.
i spoke to a rep from the school this weekend (they were recruiting at a fair i was at, also after dec 1??) and they told me they would grant an extension for the dec 1 deadline. just a thought if you really are interested in the program...

rocketman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2005
Status
LT2 said:
i spoke to a rep from the school this weekend (they were recruiting at a fair i was at, also after dec 1??) and they told me they would grant an extension for the dec 1 deadline. just a thought if you really are interested in the program...
I'm not really interested. I just thought it was funny how they put that deadline in bold and didn't mention anything about an extension.

About the Ads