Ultimate DAT Study Package

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SkiDDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted into dental school and am looking to get rid of my DAT study materials. Here is what I have:

2011 DAT Destroyer (Brand new condition – no marks)
2011 Math Destroyer (Never Used)
Cliffs AP Biology 3rd Edition (No Marks)
Barron’s AP Biology Flashcards 2nd Edition (New – Great aid!)
2007 Kaplan DAT Blue Book (Few Marks)
2007 Kaplan Lesson Book (New Condition)
Biology and Chemistry Quick Note sheets
Kaplan DAT Flashcard (Brand New – Still Sealed)
ACS General Chemistry Guide (Used)
ACS Organic Chemistry Guide (Some marks)
Kaplan DAT practice CD
I also have Kaplan subject tests

Please personal message me if you are interested in these materials. It is everything you need to prepare for the DAT.

Members don't see this ad.

I am very interested in the Destroyer. PM me please if it is still available.

The DAT Destroyer and math Destroyer have been sold. I am willing to offer the rest for a great price. It's a lot of material and in great condition. PM me with an offer if your interested. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am looking to get rid of this material. I will sell the items at a great price. Just PM me with an offer if you are interested. Thanks!

Cliffs AP Biology 3rd Edition (No Marks)
Kaplan DAT Flashcard (Used)

These are the only materials I have left. If you need anything please let me know. I will sell it all together for cheap! Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

All I have left is the following:

I am willing to sell these items for very cheap! Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

All I have left is the following:

I am willing to sell these items for very cheap! Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

hi I am interested in Kaplan blue book, can you please tell me what`s the difference between the lesson and blue book and their prices?