Um... I wonder....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustR

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
MY COMPUTER HAS Problems...
Don't know how to delet this...
PLEASE
DELET
THIS
ONE>>!!!
Oh!!

Members don't see this ad.

JustR said:
MY COMPUTER HAS Problems...
Don't know how to delet this...
PLEASE
DELET
THIS
ONE>>!!!
Oh!!

HOW WOULD YA delet something like posted two times!!!

JustR said:

HOW WOULD YA delet something like posted two times!!!

Hey R, you nut. Haha! What are you talking about? Have you been to the lounge at all?
We all have problems, R. I know you're trying not to judge... computers behave better when you give them names. I try to name mine after Xmen characters and not vulgarities - they are sensitive.
Caboose.

Caboose said:
Hey R, you nut. Haha! What are you talking about? Have you been to the lounge at all?
We all have problems, R. I know you're trying not to judge... computers behave better when you give them names. I try to name mine after Xmen characters and not vulgarities - they are sensitive.
Caboose.

Oh!!! God!!!
X-men it is ..
It is just that there is that other thread that I had posted,,,at the same time BOTH called, “um.. I wonder.” This was a repeat… so I ASKED the moderator to delete this. But I guess not it can’t be deleted except they close it because it is not related to the Admission process… OR move it this one to the LOUNGE.....And where is the LOUNGE anyways??

And somehow it went twice with the same topic and the same post…… This one supposes to be deleted…And, it’s not….

Need to move this to LOUNGE...

God!!! Someone please
Delete this…or move it from Pre-allo... or close it....

Moderator note: Closed by request

Status
Not open for further replies.