Umass Site Problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spazzy117

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I just tried to enter my new essays and click on "save" button. It gave me an error message "an exisiting value has been found....conflicting...etc"

Have you encountered these problems?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't had that problem (yet), although it did take about a week for the site to recognize the initial password that they issued me...have you already tried to do the section? When you go into the section under the login info there's sometimes a record of what you've already saved...

If it makes you feel better, I can't quite figure out how to, um, submit my application. :thumbup: UMass! I know, you don't officially submit it, but I've saved and added and done all of the sections, but it all still appears on the "Things To Do" section as sections undone, and nothing is graying out....

foofish said:
I haven't had that problem (yet), although it did take about a week for the site to recognize the initial password that they issued me...have you already tried to do the section? When you go into the section under the login info there's sometimes a record of what you've already saved...

If it makes you feel better, I can't quite figure out how to, um, submit my application. :thumbup: UMass! I know, you don't officially submit it, but I've saved and added and done all of the sections, but it all still appears on the "Things To Do" section as sections undone, and nothing is graying out....

to make you feel better, i cannot even see my "To DO LIST" everytime, I click on it, it logs me out.

Members don't see this ad :)
i called them, theres no submit button. You fill out the info and then it just saves it for you. When everything has been complete, you application is done, you don't have to do anything. The to do list will tell you what you are missing.

NikoNLS8 said:
i called them, theres no submit button. You fill out the info and then it just saves it for you. When everything has been complete, you application is done, you don't have to do anything. The to do list will tell you what you are missing.

Yes...except that the site says I'm missing my MCAT scores (which they clearly have since they sent me a secondary invite and they're on the AMCAS app), and my secondary/proof of residency which are saved and appear in the system. Ah well. :) I'm giving it a few more days to straighten itself out.

foofish said:

My application didn't gray out until after I emailed them to ask if my application was complete (my to do list also did not work).

I think there are extra bugs if you are a reapplicant. My old application from last year comes up when I go to click on the supp app link and my to do list never worked (they mentioned that in the email though). I figure everything is OK because it does say I'm complete.