UMDNJ and RWJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doogie H

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am really interested in these two schools. I wanted to know for those who were accepted or waitlisted, what your GPA and MCAT scores were. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Members don't see this ad.

You have a very good chance if you're a NJ resident... I know of several people who got interview invites with 26 and above MCAT scores. So far, two people whom I know got in NJMed with MCAT scores of 29 and 32 respectively, and GPAs of 3.7, 3.68. I believe RWJ accept more people out of the waitlist than NJMed.

Members don't see this ad :)
doogie,
i was accepted to umdnj-njms back in jan and interviewed in november. i'm a resident of nj and had a 30 mcat with a 3.4 gpa.

Hi Doogie,
I am a NJ resident and was accepted at both NJMS and UMDNJ with my 28 MCAT and 3.8 cumGPA. Both schools are great, but it is said that RWJ is more research-oriented (they are building new research towers, centers, etc) while NJMS has excellent clinical training due to its location. Good luck!