UMDNJ Interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by JerseyBelle, Apr 25, 2002.

1. JerseyBelle

JerseyBelle Member

I have an interview at UMDNJ-SOM on May 9th. I have a couple of questions. (1) Is the fact that it is in May a bad thing?, and (2) Are they are specific questions I should be on the lookout for?

Thanks

Madame Cole

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ussdfiant

Physician Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician
    The interview was really relaxed and laid back. We really just discussed my app (because my grades were really bad as an undergrad) but most of my time was spent asking questions of my interviewers. I, personally, don't think that the May interview is a bad thing. I know that spots are opening up all the time (including the one that will open up when I withdraw my acceptance). Relax and good luck.

4. DOD

DOD New Member

May I ask why you are withdrawing your acceptance?

5. ussdfiant

Physician Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DOD:
    <strong>May I ask why you are withdrawing your acceptance?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was recently accepted to Temple which was my top choice and for family reasons it is better for me not to have to relocate to NJ (although I would have if I had to).