UMDNJ New Jersey Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothfairyqueen

Dental Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied... any notification?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
so we dont have to send them 250$ UNTIL they contact us??????????

right..as per their website..

"...The New Jersey Dental School does not use a supplemental application, however, there is a non-refundable $250.00 application fee made payable to UMDNJ for the processing of your application. The $250.00 application fee should be sent directly to the school only when contacted by an Admissions Officer..."

right..as per their website..

"...The New Jersey Dental School does not use a supplemental application, however, there is a non-refundable $250.00 application fee made payable to UMDNJ for the processing of your application. The $250.00 application fee should be sent directly to the school only when contacted by an Admissions Officer..."

thank you

same here... did you send the supplemental fee ? it says that they would contact before sending it...

hey to send the ece should it be official or a copy ?? cuz i sent the official they havent received i sent it weeks ago so am planning to resend it so can i send a copy ?? thanku

hey to send the ece should it be official or a copy ?? cuz i sent the official they havent received i sent it weeks ago so am planning to resend it so can i send a copy ?? thanku

In my understanding, they have not asked for ECE report at all as supplemental document. Only Supplemental documents they are asking are (NBDE1+NBDE2) score report + $250 fee (when they contact and ask for)

No mention of TOEFL, ECE, Transcripts or anything else.

In my understanding, they have not asked for ECE report at all as supplemental document. Only Supplemental documents they are asking are (NBDE1+NBDE2) score report + $250 fee (when they contact and ask for)

No mention of TOEFL, ECE, Transcripts or anything else.

@dingash did somebody contact you from UMDNJ to send the supplemental app???

i recieved the email to send 250 fees,nbde score report and 1 photo.
guys anyone recieved the same email keep posting

Members don't see this ad :)
i got the email for $250 fees, nbde score, photo 2 weeks back

got the email yesterday ..thanks guys for posting!!! keep sharing news

I haven't yet. What does that say?

I am in receipt of your application, however in order to process I need:

NBDE Part I and Part II (original)
TOEFL exam (orignal)
Diploma (original or notarized copy)
Photo 2x2
Fee $250 (check or money order

I am in receipt of your application, however in order to process I need:

NBDE Part I and Part II (original)
TOEFL exam (orignal)
Diploma (original or notarized copy)
Photo 2x2
Fee $250 (check or money order

Thanks!
I am assuming that by Diploma they mean Dental School Degree?

did you guys send NBDE and TOEFL score directly to them from ada and ets resopectively or sealed copies from your home to school???? plz reply soon

If you have sealed copies with you I'm almost positive you can send that. I had mine sent directly from ada because I didnt gave a sealed copy. Both ways work as long as they are untouched and sealed.

did you guys send NBDE and TOEFL score directly to them from ada and ets resopectively or sealed copies from your home to school???? plz reply soon

I just called them to check status of my application completion. I also asked this question. And they said that you can send either way as long as it is sealed. - For both TOEFL and NBDE 1-2
If direct - TOEFL School code is 2584 - deptt code is 38

anyone received application complete after sending fee and other documents?

Do they ask toefl score in the supplemental application?
Thanks.

anyone received application complete after sending fee and other documents?

So are we sending $250 as a personal check or money order or cashiers check??????
Help help!!! :))

Personal check of a US Bank - worked fine for me.
Payable to "UMDNJ"

Hey...Does anyone got interview letter from New Jersey...

any ivs?

Last edited:
i got email today for IV at UMDNJ on 14th and 15th sep, did any one else get IV emails?
Wow their deadline is on November 18th. I have not even applied and people are getting IV calls! Will they finish interviews before deadline or what?

i got email today for IV at UMDNJ on 14th and 15th sep, did any one else get IV emails?

I also got email today..will they provide with all the instruments for bench exam.

there are 3-4 batches called for interview each year .. every batch has about 15 - 20 people..interviews are held from sep to dec in multiple batches, thats just what i know

Hi ToothFairyQueen,

Can you tell me how you know that they call 3-4 batches of about 15-20 people? Is it on their web site. I applied last month. Havent heard anything:scared: Hope to hear soon. My stats are

Part 1 - 80
Part 2 - 75
Toefl - 102
GPA 3.2

Does anybody care to share their stats? This will not put you in any kind of competitive disadvantage. Just to give a perspective

Hi ToothFairyQueen,

Can you tell me how you know that they call 3-4 batches of about 15-20 people? Is it on their web site. I applied last month. Havent heard anything:scared: Hope to hear soon. My stats are

Part 1 - 80
Part 2 - 75
Toefl - 102
GPA 3.2

Does anybody care to share their stats? This will not put you in any kind of competitive disadvantage. Just to give a perspective
one of my known had interview last year...thats how i know

Thanks for your answer toothfairyqueen.

Hey, did anyone take their preparatory course that they offer for around 5k? Does that boost your chances to get into the school?

Do you mean they are interviewing right now? and they will interview next batch in november?
what i can make out is they have already invited a batch for sep.. if i get a call, email says the next interviews are in nov...

Has anybody any idea if there will be Rpd surveying and designing and any written exam for UMDNJ interview. Has anybody got any instructions regarding the bench exam?

Any girl wants to share accomodation, taxi etc. for NJ interview on the 14th and 15th of Sept, please send me a message or email me at [email protected] . I am looking at hotels etc.

I think you shouldn't listen to that. they already invited the first batch of interview on the 14-15th of Sep. Don't wait and email Brenda Brower to tell her you submitted your CAAPID. The earlier is always better.

The Invitation doesnt say anything about Surveying or Rpd design. It just says amalgam prep and resoration and crown preparation. So I am assuming those others things will not be on there this time>

Yeah, thats what it looks like. I think they changed to structure of the test.

When they say send NBDE pART 1 AND 2 scores, we send the part 2 scores as part 1 is included right? No separate score reports after you have given the part 2 ?correct me if i am wrong.