UMDNJ - NJMed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocPimp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed MONTHS ago.... mid November and still haven't heard anything.... anyone know what could be going on here??
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

DocPimp said:
I interviewed MONTHS ago.... mid November and still haven't heard anything.... anyone know what could be going on here??
Thanks!
they are prolly waiting for people to turn down offers b4 they accept any more people...all i can say is just hang in there....

good luck

drguy22 said:
they are prolly waiting for people to turn down offers b4 they accept any more people...all i can say is just hang in there....

good luck

Does that mean I'm in line to get an acceptance you think? I'm so nervous and just wanna get in.....

Members don't see this ad :)
DocPimp said:
Does that mean I'm in line to get an acceptance you think? I'm so nervous and just wanna get in.....
u havent gotten waitlisted yet rite? i think u mite have a shot...email Dr. H and/or send a letter of interest.

drguy22 said:
u havent gotten waitlisted yet rite? i think u mite have a shot...email Dr. H and/or send a letter of interest.

yeah, no waitlist letter yet... i emailed Dr. H about 2 wks ago with no response....... you seem to be his bud... wanna pull some strings for me?

DocPimp said:
yeah, no waitlist letter yet... i emailed Dr. H about 2 wks ago with no response....... you seem to be his bud... wanna pull some strings for me?
LOL...I dont have those types of "connections" LOL

DrGuy knows everyone on the NJMS Adcom! He hits up happy hour with Dr. H every other Friday, and stops by the office to buy the secretaries lunch every Tuesday! How else does he know all this stuff!!! :laugh: Just kidding DrGuy, but it would have been so much cooler if that stuff was true (or is it??) DocPimp, do what DrGuy said, try and get in touch with the admissions office and/or Dr.H, and inquire about your app status. I agree with DrGuy that they are probably waiting for people to withdraw before giving out any more acceptances. If not, at worst you may be put on the waitlist. Either way, good luck!! Hope to see you in the Fall! :luck:

Make sure you're checking the auxilliary email account that you listed on your secondary application. I thought the same thing and they had actually emailed me there weeks prior, even though all other contact was through my primary email account.
Best of luck~

i called.... they said no decision had been reached yet..... ... i hate waiting

drguy22 said:
LOL...I dont have those types of "connections" LOL

*cough*... *cough*

blz said:
*cough*... *cough*

hahaha..wat ...i dont.....

come on now...do u really think i have power over who they accept and who they dont..tats wat Doc talkin bout....