UMDNJ Open House?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bgreet

Dopefish Lives!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knew when the sign ups begin for either UMDNJ or UMDNJ-RW for the open house. I didn't see anything on either's website, but UMDNJ osteo has already begun their sign ups and have a date planned for their open house. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure what you mean by sign ups but I know that there is a reception at RWJ on April 22nd from like 3-5. Do you mean RSVPing or?

Where did you get the invite? I'm applying for the fall 2006 class and I just wanted to attend the open houses (figured maybe it would give me an edge). Guess I should just call the school up?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think we're talking about two different things.. I'm talking about a reception for accepted students for the class of 2009. Not sure what you mean bgreet?

Usually UMDNJ and RWJ have open houses for prospective students each year (i thought you were talking about the acceptance luncheon ;) I'm not at that point yet, but I guess I can still dream huh?). I think they usually hold it in June, but the registration for the event is sometime in late march or early april. RU represent!

does umdnj-njms have an open house for prospective students? if so, when is that?