those of you who aren't sure should really decide as soon as possible. There are some people like me who have rwj as their #1 choice and are waiting for spots to open up for them.
I am dying to go to Robert Wood, it is the only place I want to go. But I have to wait until they see how mnay people are actually going until they decide if htey want to let me in or not. So I ask all of you to put yourselves in my shoes and please decide soon.
how do you know they are waiting to see how many people accept? Did you hear anything more from them after your competitive letter? You can still be accepted and not waitlisted so hang in there. RWJ is my first choice also and I would love to go there.
Hey... I'm still waiting to hear from a few more schools, but from the acceptances I have, I'm debating between Robert Wood and Univ of Rochester... any suggestions? If I get into 2 schools I am waiting for, then those will automatically be my top... But for now, I'm tryign to see which of these two I would rather go to.... It's a tough call...
I really enjoyed RWJ and would love to be able to go there. I didnt interview there until 3/9 so I dont know my chances of getting an acceptance or if I will have to be placed on the waitlist as a best case senario.
wow... bry sounds like a super cool guy!! i bet he's into really awesome music too... probably swedish rock or something like that!!
Originally posted by bry2781 I really enjoyed RWJ and would love to be able to go there. I didnt interview there until 3/9 so I dont know my chances of getting an acceptance or if I will have to be placed on the waitlist as a best case senario.
UMDNJ-RWJ hasn't sent out any financial aid info yet, so until they do that, alot of people like myself really can't make informed decisions. I would guess that many people are waiting to see how financial aid plays out at a range of schools before they decide.