Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UMDNJ-RWJ Class of 2008?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by quideam, Mar 24, 2004.

1. quideam

quideam Too tired to complain
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Anyone considering going to RWJ for class of 2008? Please post!!! I'm considering my options, as I'm sure many of you are, and it would be cool to chat about the possibility of RWJ.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Canrenone

Canrenone Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I am considering it. I have to get off their very competive list though. I am waiting to hear if I am accepted or waitlisted.

3. someguy81

someguy81 Member
    7+ Year Member

i was considering it, but not sure right now.

i thought the school was impressive, but i feel like i will just plunk down the extra money to go to a private school.

not sure if there are other scholarships, fin aid though; if so, i think that might change things.

great school though, everyone seems really nice, facilities are quite good, cheaper, and would be close to home.

4. littledoc2be

littledoc2be Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

those of you who aren't sure should really decide as soon as possible. There are some people like me who have rwj as their #1 choice and are waiting for spots to open up for them.

I am dying to go to Robert Wood, it is the only place I want to go. But I have to wait until they see how mnay people are actually going until they decide if htey want to let me in or not. So I ask all of you to put yourselves in my shoes and please decide soon.

Thanks.

5. beponychick

beponychick SDN Angel
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    littledoc,

how do you know they are waiting to see how many people accept? Did you hear anything more from them after your competitive letter? You can still be accepted and not waitlisted so hang in there. RWJ is my first choice also and I would love to go there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. davincicode

davincicode Bio-Linguist
    7+ Year Member

Hey... I'm still waiting to hear from a few more schools, but from the acceptances I have, I'm debating between Robert Wood and Univ of Rochester... any suggestions? If I get into 2 schools I am waiting for, then those will automatically be my top... But for now, I'm tryign to see which of these two I would rather go to.... It's a tough call...

7. bry2781

bry2781 Member
    7+ Year Member

I really enjoyed RWJ and would love to be able to go there. I didnt interview there until 3/9 so I dont know my chances of getting an acceptance or if I will have to be placed on the waitlist as a best case senario.

8. mlw03

mlw03 Senior Member
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    wow... bry sounds like a super cool guy!! i bet he's into really awesome music too... probably swedish rock or something like that!!

9. littledoc2be

littledoc2be Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

yeah-I got put on the "alternate list". I can't take waitingn anymore.

Now I don't know how long it will be before I get an answer from them. That's why I ask all of you who are holding multiple acceptances to please make a decision as soon as possible.

10. secretmiss

secretmiss Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

UMDNJ-RWJ hasn't sent out any financial aid info yet, so until they do that, alot of people like myself really can't make informed decisions. I would guess that many people are waiting to see how financial aid plays out at a range of schools before they decide.

Sorry