thorg12

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2005
122
15
Status
Attending Physician
Not much talk about Robert Wood on this forum, but i was wonderiing if anyone is going to be attending the luncheon? I'll be there, hopefully get to meet some of my future classmates.
-mike
 

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2003
1,503
0
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
i would love to, if i hear good news from them beforehand. :)
 
About the Ads

baby4you

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2005
245
0
Florida
Status
beponychick said:
i would love to, if i hear good news from them beforehand. :)
hey, any good news from drexel yet?
im still waiting for UMDNJ, :rolleyes:
 

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2003
1,503
0
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
baby4you said:
hey, any good news from drexel yet?
im still waiting for UMDNJ, :rolleyes:

yep. I received the big Drexel envelope yesterday! :) Im excited. I think i may withdraw from VCU and Vermont now.

Im waiting for RWJ. I interviewed on December 6 but my interviewer gave in her evaluation on the same day, so im hoping to hear one way or another soon.

Good luck!!!
 

baby4you

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2005
245
0
Florida
Status
beponychick said:
yep. I received the big Drexel envelope yesterday! :) Im excited. I think i may withdraw from VCU and Vermont now.

Im waiting for RWJ. I interviewed on December 6 but my interviewer gave in her evaluation on the same day, so im hoping to hear one way or another soon.

Good luck!!!
CONGRATS, :D :cool: :) ;) :thumbup: :luck:

i havent interviewed at RWJ, good luck with that one. :D
 

JohnH

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2005
40
0
Status
Since their having the luncheon so early, does this mean that their class is close to full? I really hope not. I interviewed on Nov-22nd, still haven't heard from them. I called them today and they said my application is under its final review and won't make it in time for this Thursday committee meeting, which means I have to wait till the first week of January. AAAHH.. this sucks another 3 weeks of stressing
 

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2003
1,503
0
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
JohnH said:
Since their having the luncheon so early, does this mean that their class is close to full? I really hope not. I interviewed on Nov-22nd, still haven't heard from them. I called them today and they said my application is under its final review and won't make it in time for this Thursday committee meeting, which means I have to wait till the first week of January. AAAHH.. this sucks another 3 weeks of stressing

Oh im sorry. Maybe your interviewer did not hand in his/her evaluations early. Who did you interview with?
 

JohnH

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2005
40
0
Status
beponychick said:
Oh im sorry. Maybe your interviewer did not hand in his/her evaluations early. Who did you interview with?
I interviewed with Dr. Rosenthal. She was awesome. A really nice and encouring lady. She actually handed it in pretty quickly. Who did you interview with?
 

DNAroolez

Alpha Helix
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2005
95
3
Philly
Status
Pre-Medical
I'll be at the luncheon! See you all there. I think it will give us all a pretty good idea of what kind of classmates we will have next year. Anyone out there like me choose the Camden campus for their clinical years? If so, why?
 

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2003
1,503
0
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
JohnH said:
I interviewed with Dr. Rosenthal. She was awesome. A really nice and encouring lady. She actually handed it in pretty quickly. Who did you interview with?

I had Dr. Hayes... Wonderful lady but my interview was two hours!!!! that was rough, but i enjoyed our conversation. Ms. Kramer emailed and said that she already received Dr. Haye's evaluation (the same day). But I have no idea when my file will be reviewed by the committee. It would be nice to hear before the luncheon :)

Good luck!!!
 

Tiki

Girl named after a Giant
15+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2004
957
16
East Coast
Status
Attending Physician
Hey guys, I'll be giving tours for the Accepted Students, so I'll see some of you there!

And Dr. Rosenthal is wonderful!
 

DrKitty

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2005
607
3
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
so to clear up: if we don't even get invited to the interview before Jan 6, we are screwed? :eek:
 

doctoresse

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
85
0
Status
anybody interviewed with Dr Terregino? any idea how long it takes to turn in her evaluation? She was awesome to interview with, a great personnality.
 

Poety

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2004
2,226
1
47
Bible Belt and loving it
Status
Resident [Any Field]
DNAroolez said:
I'll be at the luncheon! See you all there. I think it will give us all a pretty good idea of what kind of classmates we will have next year. Anyone out there like me choose the Camden campus for their clinical years? If so, why?

You will never have a better dean in your life, you get all the autonomy you can handle if the attendings and residents trust you, you see lots of pathology and our class is SMALL so you will be more intimate with your classmates. All rotations are done at Cooper (none of that excessive traveling bologna unless you're on outpatient), you can live in Philly. There are no real hard core gunners here, most are supportive and you have a ton of opportunity to do a research year or whatever you choose, just talk to the dean about it - he'll set it up. I'm a fourth year now and thankful I was put into the Camden program (we couldn't choose back then) this has by far been the best part of medical school- Good luck! :thumbup:
 

JohnH

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2005
40
0
Status
DrKitty said:
so to clear up: if we don't even get invited to the interview before Jan 6, we are screwed? :eek:

anyone care to answer? i'm freaking out here... :scared:
 

baby4you

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2005
245
0
Florida
Status
i think that is the way it is.
but i think they do have another lunch in may, with housing included.
 
About the Ads