UMDNJ-SOM class of 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOtune

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I got accepted last week to UMDNJ-SOM and I wanted to know if anyone else did as well!
Good luck and I hope to hear from some of you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

Congratulation! My interview comes up on oct. 21st. When did you interview, how many students interview with you and when did you hear back from them? Anyway, congrat again.

Thanks.

--dokita

Members don't see this ad :)
dokita-- i interviewed 9-10 and heard back 6 days later via a phone call then letter through snail mail. (they go over all the interviewees the 3rd monday of each month and determine their status from there) they said most people get wait-listed or accepted after they get an interview invite so good luck and congrats to you too!
its a very laid back interview and there were 5 of us that day. its mainly just an informal conversation and just know "Why DO? and Why UMDNJ-SOM?" and youll do great.
Good luck!!

Thanks Dotune. I also read your post on the other thread. it's very helpful and encouraging. I like UMDNJ-SOM and would like to be accepted there. Anyway, I have other interviews before then and I will just focus on those first. Thanks again.

--dokita

Congrats :)

My interview is coming up there soon. I was wondering what is the deposit fee if you get accepted there? I couldn't find it anywhere on the web.

Thanks, and congrats again :)

the deposit is 100$ and due by dec i think.
Good luck.. youll do great!